Monday, February 20, 2012

Album Storage


So how many of you have a hard time trying to find unquie ways to store all the albums you make? All of you right? Here's one way I store many of my albums and still have them close by to look at and enjoy whenever I want and still not be tripping over them or filling every bookcase or shelf I have in the house. These vintage suitcases serve as wonderful storage for all those albums. A couple of stacks of  them I use as side tables next to the sofa in the sunroom and the other stack are at the top of the staircase. The great thing about these old suitcases is that it doesn't matter if they are all banged up and not perfect. They can hold heavy items easily. They can be stored under a bed. They are easy to move and you can stack them to the ceiling if you want and they look great as a collection!

2 comments:

  1. aawww! This looks so cute. Love the stacks- and even better that they actually are great storage. And I am MADLY in love with the gorgeous moldings on your walls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always liked the idea and look of stacked suitcases...they look great Kandy. What a great idea to store your scrap books in them!

    ReplyDelete