Thursday, March 8, 2012

Following a plan

 




Okay, I posted this for my friend Barbi. Sorry it took me awhile to do this but you still have a few months left in the year to catch up. The first pages are of Jan through Mar. I will add the others in a few days. This is the daily planner I made for this years activities. I wanted to change it up a bit from the previous years. I had also been wanting to use Tim Holtz binder rings. Love them! This journal was made using the larger set of rings. The paper I used was also Tim Holtz seasonal stack. Can't remember the name of it right now but I am sure those of you that follow TH know the stack I am talking about.

I used a page for each holiday and made it to size for a 5 1/2 x 7 inch book. I like to make a size that will fit on a medium picture easel. This way it is out on display and ready for me to use easily at any given time. Not only do I use it for a calender throughout the year but also to use as a journal. With 6 grandkids you don't want to miss a thing that happens or something that is said. We all think we will remember these things but guess what? We don't. Trust me.....

I was sure to make each page a pocket. This way I can also save movie ticket stubs, small pictures or anything that is a reminder of the event I am wanting to remember. On the front of each page you might be able to see that some of the decorations were made in a way that it provided a pocket again  for little bits of stash. Just have fun with it. Let your mind be free to come up with some of your own ideas. It's fun....

1 comment:

  1. This journal is so cute Kandy... Post more, more, more, more....I wanna see more!

    ReplyDelete