Sunday, June 15, 2014


One of the the most heart breaking times for me....

We lost our Sophie. Just 2 weeks before we were to move she really became sick and our vet agreed with us that she might not survive the drive from North Carolina to California.  
What would we do if she passed while traveling 3000 miles?
She lived a wonderful life for nearly 17 years. She was the best dog ever.
I have a large hole in my heart now and am having a time trying to get through this. 
I miss her so very much.
I know she is no longer in pain. I imagine her running on the fairway like she did
a few years ago while living in California.
RUN SOPHIE RUN!!!!!!!!!




I love you SOPHIE!


1 comment:

  1. So sorry for your loss. Sophie will always be with you. I hope your move goes smoothly--love your blog.

    ReplyDelete