Thursday, October 17, 2013

My Baby Sophie Turns 16 Years Old Today

My baby girl turned 16 years old today



Sixteen years ago today this little angle was born. I hadn't even thought about getting another dog then.
I didn't know that my husband and daughter were looking for a dog that resembled the one in a picture
I had put on the refrigerator some 5 years earlier. Didn't even know what type of dog it was just that I
liked the picture of this little white dog sitting on the lap of Santa Clause. I had pulled it from a magazine
and just feel in love with this dog.

Well when my husband took me for a ride to see a breeder of  West Highland White Terriers I was very
surprised. This dog really picked us out. She was the one that kept licking my husbands face the whole time
he held her. I didn't want to get attached to another dog. It hurts too much to loose them. Well we left with
her and I have never regretted the day we got her. She has been the perfect dog. A real loyal, loving, playful
pup. She has always been by my side. I love this little creature. She has been a real part of our family. 
She really has been a gift from God.

Happy Birthday Sophie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment