Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Great Neighbor Moves Away


One of my favorite neighbors moved back home to Tennessee. Her daughter and I have enjoyed
sharing recipes for over the past three years. She hopes to be a chef in her own restaurant someday.


They have been big supporters of my business. They have always loved my altered books.
So the best gift from me was a book made just for her. Here is a peek at a few of the pages in her book.


She received it just a couple of days ago and called me. She loved it.
We will miss her and her daughter and husband. Sophie, my dog, really misses Mickey, their
little dog. We hope to see them again soon and promise to stay in touch always.












This is Mickey. He always felt right at home whenever he came to visit or stay a day of two.


1 comment:

  1. Cute book your neighbor will love forever but I have to comment on that precious little Mickey.... He is STINKIN cute! I love he's sitting at the dining table waiting for a treat!

    ReplyDelete