Thursday, August 29, 2013

Christmas Wedding




 Every wedding is special but a Christmas wedding adds even more sentimental feelings...




Our very special neighbors asked me to make an album for his parents and her in-laws. 
It was such an honor to do this for them. When my husband and I met them we became instant
 friends with them and the entire family. 

They wanted a 12x12 album witch isn't always that easy to do, and then  all the 
pictures are 8x10! And in black and white. But I had this task to do before,
my very own wedding album was a 12x12 with all the photos being black and white.





Cards to write their favorite memories were given to each guest before the anniversary party.
They were then given to the family for me to add to the album. This is one of a few pockets
I made to hold the cards to be read later by the couple.


It was so much fun to do this album. It reminded me so much of my own wedding.
So, 12x12 pages may be a challenge but it can be done and with all the extras
you want to add.

Thanks for stopping by.........smile...............

No comments:

Post a Comment