Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Here are my 25 Days of Christmas 2011






















My 25 Days of Christmas.....these are the dividers that are in the tray for my Christmas pictures this year. I made these in a way that I will be able to use this tray with the dividers each Christmas by just up dating the pictures for each day. Behind each divider is a journaling card with a blank back side for a picture of the day. This was so much fun to make. The final picture is of the completed tray. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute Kandy! Love your journaling cards too. Wish you were still here working on the cards! So much fun to make..... Only 361 days till Christmas 2012....we better start thinking up a new project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post! Great to see all your pretty dividers. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas (no snow?? sad). The Christmas tray was such a fun project with so many possibilities of jumping off... I am already planning my monthly one (Jan-Dec) to replace the holiday version.
    Happy New Year to you my sweet friend xoxoxoTerri

    ReplyDelete