Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mini Halloween Album










Nothing fancy but something quick. I made this mini album to send to my daughter in CA so she will fill it with pictures of the kids on Halloween. This way I might feel like I was there, not. Miss them all so much. I have always loved going Trick-or-Treating with them over the years. Well, I'll be with them for Thanksgiving this year, yea! Back to business, the album is 6x6 and has lots of tags and pockets for pictures and journaling.  Can't wait to get this little album back full of pictures... The pictures may not be the best but you get the idea. And guess what paper I used.... Tim Holtz again. Love that guy.

1 comment:

  1. Kandy....this little book is so cute and will look darling with the kid Halloween photos in it! You have been a very busy girl.

    ReplyDelete