Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Tags and Cards







Okay, how about some tags and cards? I made a few of those too. Sometimes I like to just send a tag as a way to say "Hi" rather than send a card each time. Tags seem to be faster and more fun to make for me sometimes. They are small so the canvas is easier to use as a base to build on. Either way, it's a great way to use up alot of your scraps you may have laying around after a few of the same themed projects. Sorry about the blurry pictures. I may need to get my eyes checked. The pictures looked fine when I took them...???

3 comments:

  1. Candy...you cute little tags don't look blurry to me...just cute! My favorite is the "hey pumpkin". You have been a scraping fool lately....making lots of stuff. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...iPad changed the way I spelled your name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love all your halloween tags and cards !!!! Especially love the pumpkin head girls, soooo cute! =)
    Happy Halloween!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete