Saturday, August 3, 2013

Book For A Friend


KENTUCKY JUNE 2013

We took the grandkids to Kentucky to learn what it's like to live in the country with all sorts of animals.They had the best time. They got ride on horses, feed the sheep each day, follow the geese around, ride the tractor, and feed the cows in the evening. They had such a great time and our hosts were the best making sure the kids got to do it all.  Thank you so much Jack and Dorothy!!!

I always like to take a gift of something that I have made to give or leave for the host. This is the book I left for them. I am hoping they will use it to remember our time there of to fill it with pictures of their grandkids. I know she will like it.





Just a few pages so you can see the look of the book.

1 comment:

  1. Darling Country book! I'm sure your friend will have fun filling it with memories and cherish it forever! Great work my friend

    ReplyDelete