Friday, May 31, 2013

Two More Days

TWO MORE DAYS until the craft fair.

I think I am ready. I have a number of books ready and I have made lots of holiday banners and cards and flags to keep everyone happy. I hope I have as much fun this year as I did last year. The weather is going to be beautiful and warm so that should bring lots of people out.


Small clip boards with "dressed clothes pins" as book marks.



Birthday and Halloween banners



Halloween and July 4th flags


Note books

The farmers market will be up and running so that will also draw people out doors. There will be a number of people providing music and demonstrations of crafts are scheduled through out the day. Really looking forward to it.


Here are a few things to tempt a few folks.......................I hope...............smile.................

2 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! I know you will have great success because all of your creations are so cute and crafty. They will fall in love with what you made. Best of luck to you! Get a good nights sleep and I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you! Wishing you well at your craft fair. Your creations are lovely

    ReplyDelete