Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ahhhhhhhhh..........................

This is how I feel some what. I have been sick now for 4 weeks.
I haven't had the energy to do anything and I do have so much
to do. We are expecting company on Sat and I have been trying
to clean house after Christmas. The meds I am on are making me
feel lousy. There area number of craft faires coming up to get ready for and
I'm trying to get motivated. I know many of you are feeling the same
way. So this is how I feel. She looks so relaxed. Go with the flow.
Our life changes with every breath we take. So right now I am just
trying to take deep breaths and breath very slowly.
Tomorrow is another day..........................smile..............

2 comments:

  1. Every day will be better and better. After all tomorrow is another day! Smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my poor sick friend! I hope you're up and about very soon- it's not like to you lay around doing nothing (something I'm REAL good at!). Sending you get well wishes- xoxoxoxo Terri

    ReplyDelete