Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Travel Suitcase Journal










And here is my second travel journal. My last post was so long I didn't want to put you to sleep looking at all the pictures. This is the one made with Tim Holtz suitcase die. One of my favoites!
Love this paper! It may be hard to see but I have made 2 or 3 triple fold out pages in this little book.
They are fun to add to smaller books to be able to get more space for pictures and journaling cards.
I also added a small leather buckle that I attached to the front and back covers to use not only for design but also to use as a closure. Just a hint, the leather strap was from an old luggage tag. Just cut it in half to attach to the cover, front and back.

2 comments:

  1. Kandy.... I love your suitcase book! How cute it is and handy to bring along a trip and journal in as you go. Great idea using the strap from a old luggage tag. You are such a inspiration to me ... You great my rusty craft gears moving again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops.... You GET my rusty craft gears moving again!!!

    ReplyDelete