Wednesday, March 14, 2012

April May June




As you can see I used a number of types of things to use as journaling cards. Some are just tags while others are downloads from different sites. I inked the edges to make the look similar to the papers used. The little book you see on the front of the month of June was a strip of paper from the paper stack folded to make a couple of pages to add pictures. Just using the back and forth folding method. Some of the pages made into pockets were closed on the open ends by using TH sticky design tape. The fun in making books of this type is just using everything you already have in your stash. Using old music paper, book pages, dictionarys and even old letters or notes. Just take a look around and see what you have been holding on to, I think you will be surprised of what you may have. Oh.....and anything goes.............are you having fun yet Barbi?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm having fun! Great book Kandy. I bought paper to make something like this but by the time I get around to it the year will be half over?

    ReplyDelete