Saturday, October 8, 2011

Haunted House

I'm not done yet but I am building this little house for Halloween. I plan on putting candy in it for a neighbor. I love making things for Halloween. This holiday lets you be creative with no real plan in mind. I get inspired just from the holiday it self. Anything goes. I'm working on this little house now but I have also made a couple of banners and tags. Tags are really fun. Just gather your Halloween supplies and make up anything! It takes very little to make tags. Not only do I use them for gift tags but also for just little notes to send to friends as a reminder that I am thinking of them. I will show those to you next time. Have fun..........smile......

3 comments:

  1. I love this haunted house! Especially the crooked fence... Kandy, everything you make is just so absolutely full of details- I love it all. Miss you lots- can't wait till your visit!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That Haunted house is stinking cute! LOVE IT! We said we were gonna try this last year and forgot all about it. Looks like so much fun. Looking forward to you scrapping "in-live" with us! hahaha! Aloha! I am home now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute Kandy, I wish i was your neighbor.. lol !!1 she will love it!!
    looking forward to seeing you .
    hugs!
    Barbi

    ReplyDelete